17 Mar 15 Fonts for Natural Branding
Natural products have never been so in demand. Consequently, the competition for marketing them has never been so fierce. Long gone are the days when you could slap good ‘ole Papyrus on your label and call your product “natural.” Natural branding doesn’t have to look sterile to emphasize the purity of your ingredients and products.
Here are 15 fonts to help inspire your natural branding and stand out in an increasingly saturated market.
1. Betty Lavea [ Commercial Use]
2. Bitter Rose [ 100% Free ]
3. Leah Gaviota [ Commercial Use ]
4. Country Market [ Commercial Use ]
5. Naive Line [ Commercial Use – Single Font | Commercial Use – Family]
6. Orange Grove [ Commercial Use ]
7. English Castles [ Demo | Commercial Use ]
8. Messenger [ 100% Free ]
9. Local Brewery [ Commercial Use ]
10. LB Sweetie [ Commercial Use ]
11. Real Kindly [Demo | Commercial Use ]
12. Garden Grown [ Demo | Commercial Use ]
13. Lundy [ Commercial Use ]
14. Sail Whale [ Commercial Use ]
15. Camilla [ Demo | Commercial Use ]
Still stumped? See how I can help.